Monday, April 20, 2015

Would You Rather



So, this is the first tag I've ever done on this blog and tbh.. I wasn't.. really.. tagged... BUT that doesn't matter, right?! RIGHT? 




1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?

While I adore reading series and learn what happens to the characters next, I'd prefer if I only got to read stand-alone books, because that means I would get to experience more stories and meet many new characters and worlds.

 2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?

I don't really mind to be honest, but I feel like I can connect more to a female protagonist (especially if the story is in first person), because I'm also a girl. 

3. Rather shop only at Barnes & Noble (or other actual bookstore) or Amazon?

Actually, because I live in Greece we don't have Barnes & Noble. We have another huge chain bookstore, which is called Public, but they don't really bring in the books I want (there are very few YA choices) and so I have to order them from online stores such as Amazon or the Book Depository. And even though I love that they can provide me with all the books I want to read, I am impatient as heck and I hate waiting for them to arrive. And I actually really love the feeling of walking into a bookstore and looking around. 

 4. Rather all books become movies or tv shows?

TV SHOWS OMG TV SHOWS!! CAN YOU IMAGINE A 7 SEASON HARRY POTTER TV SHOW?? 
And omg I cannot wait for Shadowhunters (it's premiering in early 2016!!). I am just so excited and I really hope that they get everything right, because I adore the series!

 5. Rather read 5 pages per day or read 5 books per week?

Well, I think it depends on how much school work I have. When I'm in school I read like 20-30 pages per day, but when I'm on holiday I read like 3 books per week. So I'd rather read 5 books per week, but that would only happen if I quit school, my extracurricular activities and my social life :P

6. Rather be a professional book reviewer or an author?

Professional book reviewer, because even though I adore writing original stuff... let's say I'm not very good at it... But I'd love to read books and express my opinions on them for a living! It's literally the best job!

7.  Rather only read the same 20 books over and over or get to read a new book every 6 months?

Definitely get to read a new book every six months, because if I only read the same books over and over, I'd get tired of them at some point! I'd also have my friends and social media to help me get through those six months :P

8. Rather be a librarian or own a book store?

Own a book store for sure! I used to want that to be my job, when I was younger. Along, with being a vet. How these things connect to each other, I don't know.

9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?

Thing is I neither have a favourite genre or a favourite author :P Does young adult count as a genre though? Because I could surely read young adult books for the rest of my life. Even when I'm like 80 and definitely not a young adult anymore. 

10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?

PHYSICAL BOOKS OFC! Even though, I like the fact that I can read whatever book I like on a small device, but I would never trade my babies for a Kindle, because I just love holding and smelling them too much :P <3



I tag all of you to do this tag and let me know if you've put it up on any social media or your blog! And if you don't have any of those things, let me know of your answers in the comments below! :)


xox 
Helen


No comments:

Post a Comment